Thursday, 26 July 2007

Connect Party Postponed

Due to the adverse weather conditions, and local flood warnings, the venue for our party cannot guarantee that we will not find ourselves under water. Regretfully we are going to postpone until Thursday 13th September- same venue and time. We will put a reminder out nearer the time.

We were very much looking forward to spending time with our Newbury members and really hope that you will be able to join us in September instead.

No comments: